Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday June 28th, 2010

11am - 4:45pm

I arrived to work on-time, as usual, and got straight to work! That's right. I'm tough, I'm smart, and I'm a mean, clean working machine! lol :P

I'm so totally wearing my work pants! aka: my pajama bottoms paired with a HUGE sweatshirt. Yes, I'm comfy and you should be jealous. Working for a company that works from home is AMAZING! I will do this oneday :) It's the life.

Since I have no internet at the house at the moment, long story, I checked all my emails, facebook messages, and made a twitter! I have finally succumbed to the "social networking" peer people of the world. I am under BeckyTalks. Check me out!

Things to do today:
- Update Robert Crais' back list and author page on Fresh Fiction
- Continue to work on "missing data project" currently on week June 30 - July 7

- I should find another book to read and review
- check email to see if anyone from FF needs to haze me with something else...j/k (it cool, no hazing here! honest!) lol

Update: We had pizza for lunch! Yumm!
Update: Left early because of BAD WEATHER! Booo!

No comments:

Post a Comment