Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday June 30th, 2010

11am-?

Interesting work day today.

I woke up late... yes I did. So I guess me being a lean, mean, working machine was not really accurate. lol I quickly showered, grabbed me some work pants, let my hair dry on the way and made sure not to forget my laptop as I hopped in the car.

When I drive, I always imagine that I'm in a movie with music going on in the background! So, I got me some intense punk rock music and blared it out of my windows as I raced to work. I made it here 2 minutes over 11 because it takes me 2 minutes to turn my car off, get out, and get my ass to the door.

So, it was ok. I didn't miss anything.

I met Lex and Winston at the door (Reyes dogs) and said my happy hellos.

Apparently the morning started off badly for some people I won't mention.

Today's To Do List:
  • Find dogs (not lex or winston) and feed them then bring them to the Reyes house
  • Eat lunch at central market
  • Create an office upstairs for the intern (me) and Gwen
  • put in all gossip girl books into the database (should have already been done...but it wasn't) because we are going to interview Cecily von Ziegesar or someone else is. SOON
  • work on week 2 of the "missing database project"
  • dun...dun....dun....
It's hot outside.
I need to read a book..
What I really need to do later is start writing my novel. Yes, I'm writing one. You should look for me in the future sometime! :)

Happy Working! Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment