Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday June 29th, 2010

10am - 5:30pm

We had an adventure today! Off to Mindy's house in Irving!

We stopped for lunch at 7 Salas and then went for the house.
Pat, Mindy, Sara, Gwen and me are in attendance.

People, these ladies are hilarious!! HILARIOUS!!

Lots of gossip AND sex talk! I'm glad I'm already used to this. Dorms are much worse...

To Do List:
  • Enter June books into the database
  • Categorize book papers for reviewers by Month and genre
  • Survive all the crazy chit chat!
Update: Oh Dear Lord, the more you read romance novels the more you either REALLY REALLY want a fake lovey dovey romance or you think love is STUPID!

I'm of course in the first category; but, I won't ever get that hot steamy paranormal romance I so desperately want :(

Ohh, the woes of being me!

Update: Looking for Harlequin book summaries is such a chore and IMPOSSIBLE! Geeeeez!

Till tomorrow! Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment